Online Via Teams, Room Online
Microsoft Bookings is an online and mobile app originally designed for small businesses who provide services to customers on an appointment basis. In a university environment it can be used to schedule appointments for advising, counseling, tutoring, or any service where an appointment is needed. We will cover the setup and creation of a Microsoft Bookings site.
This class will be taught online only via Microsot Teams. See instructions below.
Registrants will receive a Teams Meeting Request via UTA email
Before being able to join the online class, a few steps will need to be taken.
1. Please go to myapps.uta.edu .
2. Click on the Teams icon.
3. Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner.
4. Select the "Download the desktop app." Complete the process to downlaod the app to your device.
1. Review the Teams Resource Guide
2. Click the "Download Teams on Your Device" link.
3. Complete the process to download the app to your device.
You may review the Teams Resource Guide prior to class if you choose.
If you have issues installing Teams on your device, please contact the Help Desk.