CampusPress is as a content management system and blogging platform for research and lab websites, student organizations, and faculty webpages. It is WordPress curated for higher education.
This course is an introduction CampusPress (WordPress) and how it is used at UT Arlington.
- How to set up a basic website using WP Theme 1
- How to configure basic settings
- How to create posts and pages
- How to add menus, widgets, and plugins
* After completing this class, you may request a 1-hour workshop to answer specific questions about your website or how to use other UTA templates.
There are a few important steps you need to take before class:
- Go to blog.uta.edu and signed in with your UTA NetID and password.
- Email Brenna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let her know you’ve signed in so that she can add you to a training website.
In your email, please include:
- The URLof the CampusPress website Research Support set up for your use
- Any specific questions you have or any particular features you’d like to cover during training