This course is an introduction CampusPress (WordPress) and how it is used at UT Arlington.
- How to set up a basic website using WP Theme 1
- How to configure basic settings
- How to create posts and pages
- How to add menus, widgets, and plugins
* After completing this class, you may request a 1-hour workshop to answer specific questions about your website or how to use other UTA templates.
There are a few important steps you need to take before class:
- Go to blog.uta.edu and signed in with your UTA NetID and password.
- Email Brenna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let her know you’ve signed in so that she can add you to a training website.
In your email, please include:
- The URLof the CampusPress website Research Support set up for your use
- Any specific questions you have or any particular features you’d like to cover during training