Knowledge Services OIT Online Training Team, Room Bookings Channel
Microsoft Bookings is an online and mobile app originally designed for small businesses who provide services to customers on an appointment basis. In a university environment it can be used to schedule appointments for advising, counseling, tutoring, or any service where an appointment is needed. We will cover the setup and creation of a Microsoft Bookings site.
This class will be taught online via Microsoft Teams. See instructions below.
Before being able to join the online class, a few steps may need to be taken.
1. Please go to myapps.uta.edu .
2. Click on the Teams icon.
3. Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner.
4. Select the "Download the desktop app." Complete the process to downlaod the app to your device.
1. Review the Teams Resource Guide
2. Click the "Download Teams on Your Device" link.
3. Complete the process to download the app to your device.
If you have issues installing Teams on your device, please contact the Help Desk.
Log in To Teams
Once you have the Teams app open, click the “Teams” Tab in the navigation pane at the left.
Click "Join or Create a Team"
To join your class Team, click the “Join a Team with a Code” option and enter the code:
Click the “Join Team” button to join our class.
Select the corresponding channel to the class name to view the session.