Records Retention Policy
The UTA Fort Worth Professional Development Institute (PDI) maintains an archive of continuing professional education (CPE) courses for a minimum of five (5) full calendar years following the date the course was offered. Records retained include:
- Records of participation
- Dates and locations of program offerings
- Author/developer and reviewer name(s), contact data, and credentials (state of licensure, license number, and status of license)
- Course instructor name, contact data and credentials (if different than course author information)
- Number of continuing professional education credits (CPE) earned by registrants
- Results of course evaluations
- Program descriptive materials, including course announcement information, program agenda and handouts, and speaker notes if applicable.
Full payment is due two weeks prior to the program’s start date. We accept major credit cards, checks, or money orders payable to UTA Fort Worth. Credit card payments may be made here after registration. All other payments can be mailed or delivered to:
Professional Development Institute
UTA Fort Worth
1401 Jones Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing and emailed to PDI@uta.edu. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to a program’s start date will be fully refunded. For cancellations received between 7 and 30 days prior to a program’s start date, 75% of full tuition will be refunded. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to start date will incur a charge of 50% of full tuition. If no notification is received or if a withdrawal occurs on or after a program start date, 100% of tuition will be forfeited.
PDI reserves the right to cancel a program prior to its start date. All registrants will be notified of the cancellation via email. Should this occur, participants will receive a full refund of tuition paid or will be given the option to attend another program.
Complaint Resolution Policy
PDI welcomes feedback from all participants and encourages the prompt resolution of grievances in a professional and timely manner. Grievances regarding a particular conference or course should be directed to Christina Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 5 business days for a response and resolution. All grievances are confidential and all persons are treated with respect as we work to resolve any grievance.