The Position and Workforce Management class is designed for individuals responsible for processing organizational and personnel transactions. In this class, participants will learn how to view position data, view an incumbent’s assignment/appointment data, and view funding information for a position. In addition, users will learn how to make changes and/or updates to position information using the eForms module in UT Share. After completing this course, you will understand how to:
- View an employee Job Data
- View Position Data
- View Position Funding using the Department Budget Table
- Create the following eForms in UT Share:
- New/Appointment Forms (New Hires, Rehires, New Position Request)
- Change Forms (Modify Position, Change Funding, Pay Rate, Additional Pay, Transfers Within Institution)
- Ending Forms (Terminations, Retirements, End Assignment, LOA)
Note: Training is required before a "Requester/Document Creator" is granted access to the eForms module in UT Share. In addition, the document creator must have Level III access privileges. The “eForm Approver Only” role is automatically to individuals identified as a “Report To” Manager, Project Manager for Grants, and to any individual currently assigned to approve Financial Workflow documents in UT Share.
Please be aware that if the class attendance is less than 3 people, class will be cancelled and alternate arrangements will be made.
Target Audience: Administrative and Support Staff
Note: To understand the eForm process from beginning to end, Approvers are welcome to attend this class. This includes Department Approvers, “Reports To” Managers, and Principal Investigators.
Knowledge Services BTS Online Training Sessions:
Log in To Teams and navigate to the Teams Section. Click to "Join or create a Team". In the "Join a team with a code" section, enter this code: 7qj3hn5
Select the corresponding channel to the class name to view the session.
Before being able to join the online class, a few steps may need to be taken.
1. Please go to myapps.uta.edu .
2. Click on the Teams icon.
3. Click on your initials in the upper right hand corner.
4. Select the "Download the desktop app." Complete the process to download the app to your device.
1. Review the Teams Resource Guide
2. Click the "Download Teams on Your Device" link.
3. Complete the process to download the app to your device.
If you have issues installing Teams on your device, please contact the Help Desk.